642 North Madison Street
Bloomington, IN 47404, Bloomington
Join us at the third annual Crossroads Startup Pitch Competition April 4th at The Mill in Bloomington, Indiana.
At Crossroads, we showcase Indiana’s best and brightest entrepreneurs and set the stage for their innovation ideas. Startups compete for cash prizes and in-kind services up to $20,000!
For the past two years, The Mill has hosted a region-wide pitch competition, drawing immense talent from the Bloomington area, with great success. Crossroads is even bigger and better in 2019, as we expand and invite ALL of Indiana to participate in this statewide competition.
Come see 20 startup finalists compete at the event April 4th! Competitors are judged by a vetted and respected panel of Indiana entrepreneurs and investors, and will compete with other cutting-edge startups. The top three places will be awarded prizes of both cash and in-kind services.
Attend all or part of the event, as your schedule allows. Snacks and refreshments will be served throughout the day. May the pitching begin!
8:22 AM – Welcoming Remarks: Pat East, Executive Director of The Mill
8:26 AM – Welcoming Remarks: Alex Crowley, Director, Economic & Sustainable Development Department of the City of Bloomington
8:30 AM – Pitches Begin!
20 startups pitch throughout the day from 8:30 AM – 5 PM. See a 10-minute pitch (followed by judges’ Q&A) every 26 minutes.
- 8:30am – ConverSight.ai
- 8:56am – Zoro
- 9:22am – Coze Health
- 9:48am – Qualifi
- 10:14am – Care Revolution
- 10:40am – The Bee Corp
- 11:06am – Break (no pitch)
- 11:32am – DeliverEnd
- 11:58am – Perceive
- 12:24pm – Heliponix
- 12:50pm – Wave Therapeutics
- 1:16pm – Main Street Match
- 1:42pm – Civic Champs
- 2:08pm – AwayZone
- 2:34pm – Ziptility
- 3:00pm – Gunder
- 3:26pm – Haven
- 3:52pm – Luxurity
- 4:18pm – Hunger Curbed
- 4:44pm – Aerial Fit2Fly
5:10 PM – Judging Deliberation
5:30 PM – Announcements & Closing Remarks
Please visit www.dimensionmill.org/crossroads for more information & to see this year’s judges!
Parking and Transportation:
The Mill is located at 642 N Madison just across the street from Upland Brewing.
- Car: If you’re a member, you can park in the Showers Admin or the 10th & Rogers lots. For non-members, there is ample on-street parking and a parking garage at 220 N Morton Street. Please note that the lots marked “Solution Tree,” while close to The Mill are reserved for their employees only.
- Bike: There is bike parking on the West and South sides of the building.
- Bus: The #2 bus travels along Morton Street.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Stampfli Associates CPAs